Alright, so everyone knows how much I love super 8. What’s not to love? It’s grainy, it’s grimy, it’s sexy, it’s romantic, it’s film. Plus, I just love to actually cut on film. Yeah, yeah I know, just go and die you sentimental fool I have an app on my phone for that. Well, I’m not the only one that still loves this format. Thank the lord for the folks at www.pro8mm.com (super8sound for all you old schoolers). They have always done a great job of processing my films, and supplying me with stocks that I could only dream would be available for such a small format. If you didn’t know they also refurbish cameras. They take classic cameras such as the Canon 814 and fine tune them into modern marvels.
- Custom skin appearance in a variety of trendy patterns
- 18fps filming speed and singe-frame shooting capabilities
- Power/Manual Zoom
- Runs on 2 AA batteries
- Petite size (7″ x 4 ½ ” x 1 ¾ “)
- Light weight body, weighing only ½ a pound
- Auto exposure with a range of ASA
- Built in Canon 8.5- 25.5mm zoom lens
- F1.0 auto controlled aperture, making it the lowest light film camera on the market
- Preserving important family milestones on film. Did you know that film is the only proven archival medium?
- Indoor and outdoor events in low light conditions
- An inexpensive back-up camera for production work
- Photos! The Rhonda CAM’s single-frame shooting capability allows the Rhonda CAM to take 3, 600 still photos on a single roll of film!
- Small and light enough to fit into any purse or small back-pack to take with you anywhere!